1. Gusts must obey all our security access control policy in every locations of the Resort.
2. Signage in the resort premises is for directions, warnings, and safety; hence, guests must obey all signage to avoid danger, damages, and security embarrassment.
3. Payment must be made ahead before engaging in resort activities.
4. No Smoking: All rooms are non-smoking. The resort's management strictly enforce this policy. If you smoke inside a room, then a one night extra charge will be applied. It takes 24 hours to desensitize a room for the next guests, so that they have a fresh smoke free atmosphere and environment. Please go outside if you desire to smoke.
5. Check-In Time is from 6AM. Check-Out Time is from 12 NOON the following day.
6. Damage and the Removal of property: The resort reserves the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by deliberate, negligent or a reckless act, also for the removal of property. And the cost must be fully paid up before check out.
7. Rooms will be inspected upon check out by a member of staff.
8. Guests are encourage to keep the resort free from garbage, by using the garbage/trash cans provided in the resort.
9. The resort allow extra guest to stay in your room for an additional fee. Maximum of 2 extra guests. (Price Below)
10. Children 0 to 3 years old – free if sleeping in the same bed as guests.
11. Children 4 to 8 years old will be charge additional fee per child, which includes an extra bed plus sheets.
12. Everyone else – will be charge 50% of the original room rate.
13. Quiet times on the resort starts at 10PM until 6AM. Between these times we ask you to keep the noise levels down and respect the other guests who will also be staying at the resort.
14. Common area that will be shared are the gazeboes, parking lots, children play areas, swimming pool, BBQ stoves and seating areas in the field.
15. Amenities that are free to use by paying guests includes, BBQ stoves and seating area, covered swimming pool, children play area.
16. The resort reserves the right to remove any guest, during their stay if they become disruptive, abusive and/or violent to either guests or staff and no refund would be done to such guest for the remaining length of stay
7. Cancellation policy: you are entitled to 50% refund if you cancel your reservation 5 days before your arrival. If you cancel within 5 days of your arrival you will be charged for the first night.
18. If you do not show up without informing us then NO REFUND will be offered for the entirety of your stay, unless you can prove that there was a medical emergency or family emergency making you unable to inform us in a timely manner.
19. Early Departure: guests who decide to check out prior to their scheduled departure date are subject to an early departure fee of one night plus tax.
20. By choosing to stay at Zuma Resort, you accept and agree to the above terms, conditions and policies that are in place.
Finally, Please do relax and enjoy your time at Zuma Rock Resort and Recreation Park. Should you need anything or any of assistance during your stay do not hesitate to reach out to any member of staff.